From Transforming Assessment
Rethinking assessment in a participatory digital world - Assessment 2.0
Transforming Assessment is an Australian Learning and Teaching Council Fellowship specifically looking at the use of e-assessment within online learning environments, particularly those using one or more Web 2.0 or virtual world technologies.
Our main website can be found at www.transformingassessment.com
Examples of how you can use wikis
You can explore a series of wiki examples that give some idea of what learning and assessment activities can be undertaken in wikis.
- Example01 Chemistry using Jmol applet.
- Example02 Chemistry using Jmol applet and embedded Youtube video using the EmbedVideo extension.
- Example03 Example of embedded video using the FLVPlayer extension.
- Example04 Maths problems using applet via the FormelApplet extension.
- Example05 Exploring Pythagoras Theorem using Geogebra.